WTT TaxUtilising proven technical and commercial arguments, WTT Consulting is able to offer you an impartial, un-conflicted and straightforward review and assessment of the likely outcomes for your tax portfolio, which combined with our legal and financial offerings ensures a holistic approach to your affairs.
Corporate Tax & Development
The world of tax is complex and extensive. It is unrealistic for many professional advisers to understand every aspect of every tax to the degree necessary to ensure compliance. WTT works with a significant number of professionals from varied practices developing an understanding of their clients’ tax position and their options moving forward.
We work with advisers from the finance, legal, tax, accounting, insurance, insolvency and property sectors and are discussing matters with new firms regularly. We also offer in house training for firms looking to expand the reach of their provision to clients.
An example of some of the areas we advise the professional market on are as follows:
- Company restructuring as a result of legislative changes
- Company tax exposure and planning
- Tax credits and the claim process
- Development and implementation of employee incentive schemes
- Due diligence of taxation matters on proposed re-structuring and acquisitions
- Compliance consultancy and third-party reviews on tax proposals
- In house training on legislative changes and specific tax matters
- Tax helpline for clients.
The above list is not exhaustive. To discuss if we can help you, your business or your clients please do not hesitate to contact us.
In addition to the services above, we also offer professional advisers complimentary access to our WTT Adviser Network. Membership entitles you to:
- Podcasts and webinars on legislative changes
- Exclusive invites to Breakfast Briefings
- A frequent Newsletter detailing important developments in taxation
- An invite to our annual networking event
To join the network simply visit our sign up page here and enter your details- we look forward to welcoming you.
Arrange a Callback
Our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you have. To see if we can help give us a call or enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
You are passionate, are on our side, understand how we got into this mess in the 1st place (without any finger pointing or judgement) and have shown in the past to be able to stand up to HMRC.