WTT LegalWTT Legal is a fully equipped law firm which delivers comprehensive legal advice on a wide number of practice areas, with particular specialism on tax and employment matters.
Personal Legal Advice
WTT legal’s team of lawyers delivers legal solutions which are integrated with the tax advice given by WTT Consulting allowing us to offer a holistic approach to the provision of advice, efficiently and effectively.
Working within various sectors of the professional services market, we provide our clients with unparalleled levels of expertise in a simple and transparent manner akin to the wider company’s ethos.
Legal Services for Individuals and PSCs
WTT Legal provides extensive services to individuals on a range of practice areas including but not limited to the following;
- Public sector IR35 assessments
- Private sector IR35 assessments
- Employment law advice
- Unfair dismissal
- Notice periods
- Restrictive covenants (non-compete and non-solicitation)
- Opting out of EAA
- Withholding of wages
- Statement of Work and project-based contract assessment and negotiation with your end user/agency
- Compliance and tax planning for contractors
- Consultancy contract assessment and negotiation with your end user/agency
- Fixed term contract review and negotiation with your end user
- Insurance intermediary and compliance
- Small claims litigation
- Professional Negligence
- Administration of oaths
- Director responsibilities and company secretarial
- Tax law advice and preparation for litigation
- Wills and trusts
- Financial planning and investment intermediary
- Defending an incorrect assessment and HMRC investigations
- Closing limited company and liquidation, members voluntary liquidation and insolvency
- Employment Tribunal representation
- High Court litigation
Arrange a Callback
Our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you have. To see if we can help give us a call or enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Graham and Rhys have been beyond helpful and always have wise words, and most importantly they tell it straight. I’d much rather have the truth even if its not good news than empty hope – and WTT have always given just that, straight talking and the truth.