WTT LegalWTT Legal is a fully equipped law firm which delivers comprehensive legal advice on a wide number of practice areas, with particular specialism on tax and employment matters.
Legal Advice for Co-operatives
Legal Services for Co-operatives
WTT Legal provides extensive services to Co-operatives on a range of practice areas including but not limited to the following;
- Drafting of over-arching employment contract
- Drafting contract FAQs for employees
- Drafting of employee handbooks
- Drafting of member handbooks
- Training to internal staff on legislation (i.e. EAA, AWR etc.)
- Advising on employment law issues
- Unfair dismissal Notice periods
- Holiday pay
- AWR claims
- Advice on pay when paid issues and contractor advance schemes
- Agency Workers Regulations processes and advisory function
- Implementation of policies and procedures and audit
- Assistance with on-boarding including Right to Work
- Negotiating contracts with agencies
- Negotiating contracts with end users
- Drafting your Co-operative’s standard terms of business
- Small claims actions (i.e. debt recovery from contractor or client
- Employment Tribunal matters
- High Court Litigation
- Drafting Service Agreements
- Drafting Co-operative Articles
- Drafting Finance Agreements
- Company secretarial services
- Regulatory reporting requirements
If your co-operative requires a review of its working practices or legal documentation, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
Arrange a Callback
Our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you have. To see if we can help give us a call or enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
WTT, we have just read your newsletter – we continue to feel it’s a privilege to be represented by you and remain 100% behind your analysis, approach and professional opinions.