WTT LegalWTT Legal is a fully equipped law firm which delivers comprehensive legal advice on a wide number of practice areas, with particular specialism on tax and employment matters.
WTT for Co-Operatives
Legal Services for Co-Operatives
WTT Legal provides extensive services to Co-operatives on a range of practice areas including but not limited to the following;
- Drafting of over-arching employment contract
- Drafting contract FAQs for employees
- Drafting of employee handbooks
- Drafting of member handbooks
- Training to internal staff on legislation (i.e. EAA, AWR etc.)
- Advising on employment law issues
- Unfair dismissal Notice periods
- Holiday pay
- AWR claims
- Advice on pay when paid issues and contractor advance schemes
- Agency Workers Regulations processes and advisory function
- Implementation of policies and procedures and audit
- Assistance with on-boarding including Right to Work
- Negotiating contracts with agencies
- Negotiating contracts with end users
- Drafting your Co-operative’s standard terms of business
- Small claims actions (i.e. debt recovery from contractor or client
- Employment Tribunal matters
- High Court Litigation
- Drafting Service Agreements
- Drafting Co-operative Articles
- Drafting Finance Agreements
- Company secretarial services
- Regulatory reporting requirements
If your co-operative requires a review of its working practices or legal documentation, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
Arrange a Callback
Our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you have. To see if we can help give us a call or enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Graham and Rhys have been beyond helpful and always have wise words, and most importantly they tell it straight. I’d much rather have the truth even if its not good news than empty hope – and WTT have always given just that, straight talking and the truth.