WTT LegalWTT Legal is a fully equipped law firm which delivers comprehensive legal advice on a wide number of practice areas, with specialist knowledge of tax, wealth and employment matters.
Legal Advice for Co-operatives
Legal Services for Co-operatives
WTT Legal provides extensive services to Co-operatives on a range of practice areas including but not limited to the following;
- Drafting of over-arching employment contract
- Drafting contract FAQs for employees
- Drafting of employee handbooks
- Drafting of member handbooks
- Training to internal staff on legislation (i.e. EAA, AWR etc.)
- Advising on employment law issues
- Unfair dismissal Notice periods
- Holiday pay
- AWR claims
- Advice on pay when paid issues and contractor advance schemes
- Agency Workers Regulations processes and advisory function
- Implementation of policies and procedures and audit
- Assistance with on-boarding including Right to Work
- Negotiating contracts with agencies
- Negotiating contracts with end users
- Drafting your Co-operative’s standard terms of business
- Small claims actions (i.e. debt recovery from contractor or client
- Employment Tribunal matters
- High Court Litigation
- Drafting Service Agreements
- Drafting Co-operative Articles
- Drafting Finance Agreements
- Company secretarial services
- Regulatory reporting requirements
If your co-operative requires a review of its working practices or legal documentation, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
Arrange a Callback
Our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you have. To see if we can help give us a call or enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
I’m so glad I found WTT, it has been such a support and to now be in a position whereby we may have a plan going forward and if it fails we know what we are looking at come 2019 is like someone actually turning on that light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel may still be long, the light may shine brighter and dim at times over the coming months/years, but one way or another we will get to the end of that tunnel and come out the other side back into the sunshine.